Example Supply List
Beginner #1: Intro to Abstract Class Supply List
Most supplies are linked to one of my favorite art suppliers, Blick Art Supply (great selection, always having a sale, and ship incredibly fast! Win-win-win).
Paint: Golden Heavy Body Acrylics
Paint Application Tools (all linked)
- 2” Chip Brush
- 3” trowel offset plastic knife
- Gold Leaf Flakes by Mona Lisa
- Gold Leaf Sealer by Mona Lisa
- Two 11” x 15” Butcher Tray Palette by Art Alternatives*
- One Smaller Palette*
*You can always use Styrofoam plates as palette alternatives, though (obviously?) not as environmentally friendly.
- 16” x 16” x 1 ½” canvas
- Paper Towels
- Two Large Jars for Water (I like wide mouth mason jars)
- Table Top Easel (Optional! Can lay on floor, table or prop against wall)